Janitorial service is provided nightly after normal business hours Monday through Friday in all tenant and public areas. The cleaners do not clean desktops unless all papers and other materials are removed from the desk. This policy is in place to prevent accidental losses or damages to tenant belongings.
Following are cleaning services provided to tenant areas:
- Empty and clean waste receptacles.
- Vacuum traffic areas, moving light furniture and spot cleaning when necessary.
- Sweep and damp-mop all tile floor.
- Remove all gum and foreign matter from floor areas.
- Remove all fingerprints, smudges and other marks from partitions, glass, doors and other surfaces.
- Clean glass entrance doors and windows, where applicable.
- Dust shelving, window sills, molding, chair rail, baseboards, picture frames and trim.
- Hand-dust and wipe clean all furniture, fixtures and exposed desk and file cabinet areas.
- Vacuum all carpeted areas.
During normal weekday business hours, uniformed porters will be present to maintain the public areas and restrooms. The porters can handle most cleaning requests that may arise during the day. If you need assistance from the day porters, please complete an Online Service Request Form or call the Management Office at 801-932-6120. Additional services, such as carpet cleaning and bulk trash removal, may be subject to additional costs.
Please do not hesitate to contact the Management Office with any comments regarding the janitorial service. We will make every effort to respond to tenant concerns and to accommodate special requests.
Click here to log into the Electronic Tenant® Service Request System