The Maintenance Department is staffed to provide necessary preventive maintenance required to keep the mechanical systems of the buildings in top operational condition, as well as to answer individual problems as they occur. To ensure that the tenant receives fast and efficient service, the maintenance department has an employee on duty from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. When your request for service is received, a work order is prepared and a technician is dispatched to answer the call. Requests submitted after 4pm may not be completed until the next business day.
All requests for mechanical repairs and services, such as light bulbs out, broken door locks, trash removal and key replacements should be directed to the Management Office. For your convenience this Handbook includes an Electronic Tenant® Service Request System. Use this system to submit routine maintenance requests directly to the Management Office, track the status of previously submitted requests, download important documents and communicate with the Management Office.
- Simply click on the link below
- Enter your username and password
- Choose the action you would like to complete
For detailed instructions on the Electronic Tenant® Service Request System, please see the following pages or contact the Management Office at (801) 932-6120.
Completing a Service Request Form:
After logging in, click on the "Electronic Maintenance Request Form" Link. Users will be taken to a service request form.
- Step One - Confirm or complete all contact information.
- Step Two - Choose the nature or type of request being submitted.
- Step Three - If applicable, provide details of the contractor to be used.
- Step Four - Review all information thoroughly. Click submit.
You will receive confirmation via e-mail that your request was submitted to the Management Office.